viernes, 21 de mayo de 2010

MATRIX...RELOADED! IDENTIFYING THE SECOND CATEGORY

Designed by Lemos, C. (2010)

Dear all


I have found the way to include the other category. Having a careful look at it, I redesigned my matrix and I identified the other category:

CATEGORY 2 “PRONUNCIATION AWARENESS”: Referred to the acknowledgment that the participants give to this skill in order to feel more confident. In the pre-intervention stage, students recognized that their pronunciation is an impediment to feel confident because they need to work on; during the intervention, they saw that one of the aspects that cooperative learning enhanced regards the way that they listen each other to identify their mistakes in pronunciation and help them, and in the post intervention, they highlighted an improvement in terms of pronunciation and how it eased to achieve this confidence.

Now…. Time to write my analysis with these categories.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario