miércoles, 19 de mayo de 2010

FOCUSSED ON THE CONTRUCTS.....PRACTICE AGAIN!

Designed by Lemos, C. (2010)

Dear all


Analyzing the collected data from the constructs, I found the same. Practice is evidenced in all of them. In second place, there is pronunciation awareness. So, I have my categories, but I need to rename and define them:

CATEGORY 1 “PRACTICE AWARENESS”: It is the recognition of the participants about the practice as a need, as an opportunity, and as a strategy in order to achieve the goal (feeling more confident when speaking). In all stages (pre-intervention, pedagogical intervention, post-intervention) practice was an issue to consider.

I am thinking about the other category... Pronunciation awareness, but as I see in the graphic that I designed it is not so strong, but I see it different, perhaps I change the graphic...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario